The mission of the Bradford Sullivan Association of Realtors® is to provide services that enhance the knowledge and professionalism of its members, empowering them to ethically serve the community.
The Bradford Sullivan Association of Realtors® values:
• Putting the interest of members first
• Transparency through communications and by actively soliciting feedback
• Fiscal responsibility
• Governing ethically and honestly
• Being accessible to members
• Serving as energetic advocates of REALTORS®
• Promoting inclusivity
BSAR is a member association of the Pennsylvania Association of Realtors® and the National Association of Realtors®. Every member of BSAR adheres to a strict Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.
We proudly serve Bradford and Sullivan counties.
Board of Directors 2016
President – Raul Azpiazu
Vice President – Suzanne Robinson
Treasurer/Secretary – William Them
Past President – Patricia Them
Directors – Terri Kelley, Gene Shaylor, Stephanie Johnston
AIM Liaison – Raul Azpiazu